Includes the gym, studio classes, Y-Fit Online classes + four FREE personal training sessions
Includes four FREE personal training sessions
£10.00 Y-Fit Online
Join weekly Live classes from the comfort of your own home or enjoy hundreds from our Archive.
Achieve Your Goal
Whether you want to lose weight, gain muscle or tone; become healthier or develop your sports specific fitness; we can help you achieve your goal.
We offer big discounts to those on low incomes, students and those aged 65+, making it £24.99 per month instead of £34.99 per month including classes.
If you are over 65 you must bring one of the following:
- Bus pass
- Birth certificate
If you are a full time student you must bring:
- University or college letter head confirming your full time status for the current academic year, which we will accept up to 31 August.
To qualify as a concession on a lower income you must bring one of the following documents, which must be less than 12 months old:
- Carer’s allowance benefit book or letter
- Council tax benefit book or letter
- Disability living allowance book
- Employment support allowance letter
- NHS tax exemption certificate
- Housing benefit letter
- Incapacity benefit letter (higher rate) or book
- Income support confirmation letter
- Job seekers allowance letter
- Working tax credit letter
No Contract – Easy Cancellation
You are not locked into a contract, simply cancel when you want, by cancelling your direct debit with your bank.