Every year, thanks to people like you, we help over 600 young people make the transition from homelessness to independence. By making a donation today or becoming a Room Sponsor you can do something incredible, you can help give a young person the opportunity to create the future they deserve.
How your donations can help
We believe all young people in our community should have the opportunity to belong, contribute and thrive. We run homeless hostels, fitness and well-being and youth interventions to help ensure all young people have access to the services they need to reach their full potential.
These are just some of the ways your donation can help
- £2 Could pay for a meal for a child from a low income family at our breakfast club
- £10 Could buy a welcome pack for a new resident (toiletries and essentials)
- £30 Could provide bedding, soft furnishings, rugs or lamps to brighten up a resident’s room
- £61 Could support a child from a low income family to attend a holiday course
- £80 Could help fund a music studio to allow young people to express their creativity
- £100 Could go towards IT equipment that allows online access for training and education, mental health support and benefits
- £500 Could redecorate a bedroom ready for a young person to call home