(Scroll to bottom for Crouch End Fitness Centre Membership Terms & Conditions)
The use of this site is provided by YMCA North London. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website – YMCA North London. YMCA North London a charity registered under Charity No: 1089980 (England and Wales); Registered Company No: 4312891; Our registered office is at 184 Tottenham Lane, London, N8 8SG. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no control over the content of the linked website(s) and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- You may link to our website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. Framing of our site or any part of it is not permitted.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. This material is protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. Reproduction is prohibited without our prior written consent. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
- Unless there is an acknowledgement to the contrary, all trade marks reproduced on this website are owned by, or licensed to, us.
- You may print or download extracts from our site for your personal reference or to draw the attention of others to material posted on our site. You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Crouch End Fitness Centre Membership Terms & Conditions
- We do not issue a minimum term contract
- All membership applications must be made online or in house forms and provided by the club and the relevant fees paid at the time of joining.
- The club reserves the right to reject an application for Membership or refuse admission.
- All memberships are to be paid via Direct Debit, requested on or just after the 5th of each month.
- In the event that a Direct Debit fails to collect a monthly subscription, the arrears will be requested the following month. Failing collection of arrears, membership will automatically be cancelled.
- Membership cards are issued upon joining and must be shown on each visit. Online sign ups can collect their card on their first visit to the centre.
- Lost or stolen cards will be replaced, and a fee will be charged.
- Misuse of cards may result in the termination of membership.
- Members are required to have their photo taken for identification purposes
- Membership can be frozen for between 3 and 6 months upon receipt of a medical letter.
- Members can request to change membership subscription using Contact Us above, and this will be processed by the 5th of the following month.
- If members wish to cancel their subscription they will need to contact their bank and cancel their direct debit with us
- Notification of a cancellation of Direct Debit will automatically result in the cancellation of membership.
- If the member has cancelled their direct debit incorrectly they will be subject to a re-joining fee.
- All memberships are non-refundable